

I also made these:


A big stack of flashcards!
Yay for studying Japanese! I'm surpised at how fun it is, actually. But then again, I'm studying because I'm procrastinating doing other things. If I was actually SUPPOSED to be studying right now my books would probably be under my bed piled beneath three layers of junk.
I figure I might as well learn what I can, when I can, because once I'm in Japan I'm not going to sit around conjugating verbs for fun, that's for sure.
7 comments:
Better junk under the bed than all over my floor, as is usually the case in my room. And I've been listening to Japanese music and watching Japanese tv shows and movies for longer than I can remember. Pronounciation is the one thing I DON'T have to worry about!
Sounds like you have everything under control. Looking forward to all your posts.
I'm totally impressed that you are good at the pronounciation of Japanese, I was in an enrichment program in school (for a very very short time) and it was all about learning Japanese and stuff about computers...who knew that it may have actually been beneficial to stay in the program?! Can't wait to hear about life in Japan!
I wish my school had that program! We only had french as a second language and that's it. Anyway, pronounciation isn't that hard. Each letter can only be pronounced one way, unlike english where every different combination of letters can be pronounced a billion different ways. Once you know it, it's easy to sound out. (Although there are about 100 letters compared to 26....)
I see those flash cards in nice black frames in a cute pattern on my wall in the dining room ... I have no idea what they mean but I like them.
Maybe I should join the Calligraphy Club and learn how to make those paintings with the fancy japanese writing!
I want those books!.. :O!...
Not the japanese english dictionary, because I already have one, But The Kana Book!.. I'm so jealous.. lol!...
And Calligraphy is fun!!.. ^_^..
Post a Comment