My Cell phone! Everyone hangs little dangly things from their cell phones here. Some even have so much stuff it weighs more than the actual phone!

A picture of the Danjiri festival floats that each community builds, and pulls around the city.

Here are the people pulling.

Osaka-jo Castle
There's no pictures of the inside because camera's weren't allowed, but it's more of a museum now than a castle.


Pictures of my room!
The room itself is pretty empty, because I put the futon away every morning. The small connecting room has my desk and dresser drawers.


Pictures of me in a Yukata! It's like a Kimono, but made of lighter material and not as complicated, and it's usually worn in the summer. We went a workshop where they dressed us up and taught us some dances.


And one of me being cute!

One of the shrines in Kyoto



And proof that you can buy anything out of vending machines in Japan: Batteries!
2 comments:
Yeah! Pictures!
You look so cute all dressed up! Glad to hear you're enjoying your time there!
Great pictures and the exam grades are super. Keep the pictures coming. I think the only thing that I would have wanted to do if I ever had the chance to go to Japan would be to see the Geisha girls. Looks like you are having a great time. Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment