Okay people. I'm planning out all my adventures for when I have the weekends free, and I've run out of ideas. I KNOW there is TONS of stuff I want to do, but it's like I can't think of anything else! Especially on my trip to Tokyo. There are probably a MILLION things I want to do, but I can't remember them all aside from the various touristy stuff everyone does.
So, friends and family, start listing all the stuff you would want to do if you were in Japan / what you think I would want to do. Even if it sounds weird or boring or impossible, give me some ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey do you plan of going to Gagt store and stalk him. You always wanted to do that.
oh, You HAVE to Go To Moi Meme Moitier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do they even still have that store around.. I haven't looked into it in like, FOREVER...
If They do, You HAVE to Go!!!! have To have to have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<;
Post a Comment