Attention Everyone!
Anyone who wants a postcard, leave your address here! Let me know how many you want, and if you want a postcard that has something specific on it, like temples, or Mount Fuji, or downtown Tokyo, or a geisha, or whatever. I'll do my best to make sure everyone who replies gets something!
T minus 9 hours before I leave for the airport! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
239 Prestwick Landing
Calgary
T2Z3M3
Joseph & Alex love sending postcards and receiving them, they've got quite the collection thanks to Papa and Auntie Kathryn! Thanks for thinking of us!
Candiiiice! I didn't even know you were so close to leaving. I would adore a postcard though, and i'm sure Sara would too! This is probably what my address will be but there is the distinct possiblity that it will be different, if that is the case I will we post and change it, but in the meantime it is
Jeff Stone
Box 375 North & South Residence
University of Regina
Regina, SK
S4S 0A2
Love!
I want something with a geisha on it.
you should know my addres wince you lived with me for 2 years.
i was thinking about you when i woke up at 10am and i will be thinking about you tomorrow when you should finally be there.
love you
Hi Candice
It was so nice to get to talk to you last night. Hope you had a good flight. I will let you know when I send you your first letter. My address is
Anne Tawse-Smith
68 Rossing Drive
Lower Sackville, NS
B3E 2E5
Love you
Auntie Anne
I think that a postcard collection would be a great thing for the babe...it will be the first of his collection...it can be of anything you think is appropriate...
Baby Kloschinsky
PO BOX 1116
Turner Valley, AB
T0L 2A0
thanks a bunch
H
you know our address! 364 bellevue k9h 5g2! post when you get there love! miss you already - josie
Hey!!...
I'm SOOOO very jealous!!! lol!...
Anyways, You know I would Love a Postcard!! or ANYTHING... I mean, It's JAPAN!!!!! hahah!...
Here it is....
348 VETERANS LANE, APT#5
MIRAMICHI, NB
E1V 1X1
Hey Candice! It's Susan from shoes!! I would love a postcard. My brother in law brought me some back from spain...I love them and show everyone!!!
Susan Macfarlane
16 Ireland Drive
TRENTON, ON CANADA
K8V 5X3
Post a Comment